In order to be fully compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have documented what personal data we hold, where that data came from and who it is shared with. We have set comprehensive but proportionate governance measures, management support and direction for data protection compliance in a framework of policies and procedures. We are implementing strictest data protection policies and procedures to meet the requirements and standards of the GDPR and any relevant data protection laws, including:
Data Retention & Erasure
Data Transfers & Third-Party Disclosures
Subject Access Requests
We are revising our consent mechanisms for obtaining personal data, ensuring that individuals understand what they are providing, why and how we use it and giving clear, defined ways to consent to us processing their information.
DPO Data Protection Officer
We have designated responsibility for data protection compliance to a suitable individual within the organization. Julien van Dommelen has been appointed as Data Protection Officer (DPO). If you have any questions about our preparation for the GDPR, please contact email@example.com.
Bulgaria Dental respects the privacy of all its customers and business partners, and treats personal information (personal data) provided by them as confidential. We will collect, use and store such information with all due care and diligence, in accordance with all applicable laws in the countries in which we operate.
The information we collect
We may request information when you submit for an enquiry or request a quote for medical or dental treatment.
1) First name
2) Email address
3) Telephone number
4) Any other relevant information to arrange a consultation with a doctor or clinic we partner with such as medical and health information.
5) We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you using anonymous cookies.
You may use an alias if you wish to remain anonymous. With your consent, you explicitly agree that we may make available any such personal details that we hold on file to the doctor or clinic we have chosen for you.
Purpose for collection, processing and disclosure
The Data you provided may be collected and used by Bulgaria Dental for one or more of the following purposes:
1) providing you with a quote for dental and medical treatment
2) for marketing purposes, such as sending you updates on our latest promotions, including joint- and cross promotions with our business partners
3) When required or authorised by or under any law or any court order or any law enforcement agent or authority or any other government authority organisation or body to disclose the information
4) disclosing any of the Data to any third party if the disclosure is necessary for or directly related to any of the above purposes; and
5) or any other purpose, which is either necessary for or directly related to any of the above purposes.
1) Bulgaria Dental safeguards the privacy and security of personal data of every visitor and user on our website.
2) To maintain the accuracy of the Data, as well as preventing from unauthorised access and ensuring the correct use of the Data, we have carried out appropriate physical and electronic measures to safeguard and secure the Data we collect online.
3) We do not keep any personally identifiable data on our websites to protect you against unauthorised or accidental access to your Data. However, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet, and privacy cannot be assured in your communications to us. You acknowledge that personal information is disclosed at your own risk, and may be subject to unauthorised use by others. This may result in you receiving unsolicited messages from other parties. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, howsoever caused arising out of the communication of information to us.
1) To enhance your experience on our web site, some of our web pages may use “cookies”. Cookies are text files that we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally-identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering for one of our services. However, once you choose to furnish the site with your personally-identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Links to Other Sites
In order to anticipate your needs, Bulgaria Dental provides links to other web sites for your convenience and information. Bulgaria Dental is not responsible or liable for any content presented by or contained on any independent web site, including, but not limited to, any advertising claims or marketing practices. Please note that while Bulgaria Dental will protect your information its web sites, we cannot control and will not be responsible for the privacy policies of third party web sites. Third party web sites that are accessed through links on our web sites have separate privacy and data collection practices, and security measures. We have no responsibility or liability for the practices, policies and security measures implemented by third parties on their web sites. For the sake of protecting your personal data, we strongly recommend you to contact them to ask questions about their privacy practices, policies and security measures before disclosing any personally identifiable information. We also strongly recommend that you review the privacy statements and policies of linked web sites to understand how those web sites collect, use and store information.
1) You always have ultimate choice on the information you would like to receive from us. We will occasionally send you e-mail updates about our latest offers and services. Should you decide not to receive any e-mail updates from us, feel free to unsubscribe from these services or please e-mail us to remove you from the subscription list. If you have any queries or comments concerning our privacy and security matters, please e-mail us.
2) You are entitled to (2.1) ascertain from us our policies and practices in relation to personal data; (2.2.) be informed by us of the kind of personal data of you held by us ; and (2.3.) be informed by us of the main purpose(s) for which your personal data are held by us or are used or are to be used by us.
Access to the Data
You are also entitled to:
1) ascertain from us whether we hold any of your personal data
2) request access to your personal data, if any held by us
2.1.) within a reasonable time
2.2.) at a fee to be charged by us
2.3.) in a reasonable manner and
2.4.) in an intelligible form
3) be given reason(s) if your request in (2) above is refused by us
4) object to our refusal referred to in (3) above
5) request the correction of any of your personal data, if any held by us
6) be given reason(s) if your request in (5) above is refused by us and
7) object to our refusal referred to in (6) above
In addition to our rights of disclosure as mentioned hereinabove, we may also disclose the Data when required by law or court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authorities, or in the good faith that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including and without limitation to protect the rights or properties of Bulgaria Dental. This also applies when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Data is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
1) The information and material contained in this site are for general references only. Bulgaria Dental disclaims any warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this site or any linked site. To the fullest extent allowed by law, Bulgaria Dental shall accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any loss or damage howsoever arising.
2) Use of or visit this site does not constitute any binding contract over any goods and services provided by Bulgaria Dental, nor does it constitute an offer of any goods and services provided by Bulgaria Dental. Goods and services may only be available in certain countries and any offer to purchase goods or to retain services from Bulgaria Dental is subject to acceptance by Bulgaria Dental and in accordance with specific terms and conditions on which they are offered.